Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Some Cute Pics!


Kyle LOVES his Mimi!!!

Our Little Cheeseball!!

Aunt Connie and Aubree!

Wow...Is that Tim actually doing housework?!!

These pics are for my mom...

Not much going on lately... well, last week on the 6th was mine and Tim's 2nd Anniversary!! Wow...it has gone by so fast. We didn't do anything too exciting. My mom was here again last week, just hung out and went shopping. And Tim got his 1st lawn mower!! I know.... not something to blog about, but that's about as exciting as our lives are right now. We are trying to get our backyard ready for when Kyle and Aubree are up and running around this summer. So here are just a few pics taken recently.

2 comments:

. said...

Kyle is such a little cutie. So smiley. I didn't know you had such a big yard...that is AWESOME.

Ash said...

Those are such cute pictures!! Kyle is so happy! I love it!