Monday, November 24, 2008

Kyle Has A Secret To Share!!!



YES!!!! It is true!!!! We are having another baby!!! I am only about 8 weeks along, but feeling it bad already!!! Yes, it came as a major shock to us, but we are very happy, and seeing this as a wonderful blessing!! Tim is for sure ready to get all this baby stuff over quickly. I am still a little overwhelmed with the thought of this, but it is sinking in slowly! So this was the best picture I could get Kyle to take with my makeshift sign.... but can't you see how happy he is to be a Big Brother!!!! SO.. our little Kist Klan is getting bigger, and we are so excited! But.. This is it!!! :) :)

4 comments:

Ash said...

EM!!!! That is SO exciting!!! Congratulations!!! I hope it's a boy! Two boys are the BEST!!!
I hope you are feeling well!
Love you!!

. said...

WOW! We are so happy for you. So I guess we can tell?!?!? We are excited to get another cousin. Kyle will be a great big brother!

Becky said...

YAY! We are so excited for you! CJ wont be the youngest cousin anymore! I cant wait to find out what color baby shower we'll be throwing! Love you guys!

Feather Fam. said...

WHAAAAAAAT!!?!?!? Congratulations! How fun for you guys...What do you mean "this is it" - Wahoo for YOU!