Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kyle!


Kyle is such a good big brother. He loves "his baby" Kenny! It is so sweet to watch him with Kenny. He is always so gentle, loving and caring towards him. I hope it continues forever.. but I know... I won't hold my breath.. I know there will be a day where he just can't stand his little brother, so I will cherish the moments now...

These pics are for my mom (Mimi)... She bought him a pair of Carter's jammies that are like a race car driver's outfit. We just put them on him, because it is getting really cold here now at night. They are so cute on him. My mom bought them for Tim.. she is always looking to please her son-in-law... :) Anyways.. Kyle loved these things.. he couldn't stop running around the house, going "so fast" just like a race car driver. Then.. when I went into his room that night before I went to bed to check on him... this is what i found... Kinda funny.. Tim and I couldn't stop laughing.. and I don't know if I should say this... but it looked like our little race car driver had gotten into an accident in his bed.... :) (to say it nicely).....So thanks Mimi... we love em'!!!!!




0 comments: