Friday, December 18, 2009

Mimi & Papa's House!!

The boys and I drove down south with Mimi a few days before Thanksgiving. We didn't do much at all.. in fact.. the whole family ended up getting sick.. and I mean the whole family... Kyle, Kenny, Papa, Uncle's, Aunt's, counsins, and Mommy....all my original plans for the trip got cancelled, so that really stunk. We did get to go see Great Grandpa and Grandma though. I also took Kyle to an indoor jump house place they have there. It was a lot of fun. He loved it... He definately impressed me with his climbing skills... He is our little monkey now. CJ, Kyle and Kenny took a bath together, and had a blast with the bubbles. Uncle Shane was able to come by and see us for a little while. We had a good time with everyone, but definately were ready to come home this time. :) :)

I just LOVE Bubbles!!!!

Uncle Richard being silly!!
Our beautiful Great Grandma Bishop!
Isn't Mimi pretty!!!
Great Grandpa and my 2 boys!!!

Uncle Shane doing his famous trick!! Kenny loved it!!
Uncle Shane actually smiling at a camera!!
Crazy Big slide!!!
Look at me go Mommy!!

0 comments: