Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kyle's 1st Tent!!

When Mimi was here visiting a week ago, we saw this Buzz Lightyear tent. I was not going to give it to him until his birthday, but Daddy was bored yesterday and needed a project, and decided to give it to him. Kyle LOVES this thing. It is the size of a twin bed. I think Tim actually likes it more than Kyle does. But, it is really cool, and thank you Mimi. When we got home from being out last night.. Daddy got it all set up in his room, and he slept in it.. SO cute. I think he is ready to go camping Daddy!!

Setting up the tent


Kyle's 1st reaction to it. Too cute!!
Kenny was just hanging out watching all the chaos of it all.

Daddy reliving his youth. I found out tonight that Daddy had a Pound Puppy tent, that he slept in for long, long time. That is all I will say about that.


Sweet Dreams Honey!!!

0 comments: