Monday, February 11, 2008

Tahoe National Forest!








Well we went to the snow again this weekend. This time we went with Connie, Bryan and Aubree. We found a beautiful spot in the Tahoe National Forest. The snow was so deep, when we stepped in it, it went to our knees! The cousins had matching outfits(thank you Aunt Pam). They were so incredibly cute!! Kyle seems to like the snow. I think he will be like me!! We had a great time! Bryan and Tim built the kids a snow man, they also got into a snow fight, Bryan ate it. Then a little while later Connie, Tim and I got into a snow fight, and Tim ate it bad, us girls got him good!! We had a great day! It is nice that Kyle and Aubree get to grow up together and have all kinds of firsts together! I wish I could post all of the pictures, but here are some of my favorites.

3 comments:

. said...

ADORABLE! So fun! Cute cute pictures. I hope I get to see him soon.

Ash said...

So cute! I love the beanie!!!

. said...

I am LOVING this background. Good choice.