Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mimi!!



Today is my mom's birthday!! We wanted to put a special blog just for her. The Kist family loves her so much. Here are some reasons why... You love us unconditionally, you are a wonderful mother, Mimi, and mother-in-law. Your are caring, a lot of fun to be with, you make us laugh, and you take such good care of all of us! We couldn't ask for more! We love that you come to visit and spend time with us! We hope you have a great day, and kyle and I will see you tomorrow with big Birthday hugs and kisses!!! We love you!!! xoxoxo

4 comments:

. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! Cute pix Em.

The Ball Family said...

EM!!!!!!I found you! How are you? I heard you were married but I didn't know you had a cute little son! You look so happy. Wow, it has been too long since I've seen you. I hope you are doing well.
Emily Ball (Wirthlin)

. said...

Where are the CA pictures...I am waiting!

Feather Fam. said...

Alright...I am sure your mom had a great birthday (and just in case...hope you had a great birthday Laurel), but I am ready for more pictures of little Kyle! He is just so dang cute!