Saturday, March 15, 2008

KJ's 1st Haircut!!!

BEFORE!!!!


THERE GOES THE TRUMP!!!!



AND.......... AFTER!!!!!!!!!


OUR HANDSOME LITTLE MAN!!!

IF IT IS POSSIBLE... WE THINK HE GOT CUTER!!!!
(sorry...we're bias)

SO...... We did it!!!! We finally cut KJ's hair!!! The "Trump doo" was starting to bug me, and I couldn't wait any longer. I am so happy we did. Now he looks like a handsome little boy and not a pretty little boy. Of course we saved the top part I chopped off. We just sat him in his Bumbo chair on the bathroom counter, and used the same clippers I use on Tim. He did really good, no crying! It was a lot of fun for Mommy and Daddy. We love the new "doo"! So here are the pics... I am sorry, but isn't he HANDSOME!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ash said...

SO cute!!! I love it! He looks very handsome!!!!

Ash said...

Does he kinda look like little Richard to anyone else???