Monday, March 10, 2008

Southern Cali Trip

My special Mimi!!!

Playing in grass


So cute!!!

Tubby Time with my cousin Lily!


Great Grandma and Grandpa Dickenson


Great Papa!!


Great Grandma!!



I loved playing with Papa's beard!!!


I love you Aunt Mary Beth!!



Lily and I playing with ALL her toys!!



Well Kyle and I made another trip down south. Tim was unable to come due to work. I missed him so much though. This trip really made me realize how much I love living in Yuba City now. It has been a hard move for me, but I now know that this is where my family and I belong. Due to me getting sick, we were unable to see everyone that I wanted to. But earlier in the week, we were able to go go to Paige's(Tim's cousin's daughter) 1st birthday party. It was a lot of fun, we got to see Mary Beth, David, Lily, Sydney Ann, Kyle's Great Grandparents and Aunt Sandy. We were able to of course see Mimi and Papa, Uncle Richard, Uncle Chris and Aunt Becky, Uncle Shane and Aunt Alisa, and My Grandparents. I felt horrible we were unable to see anyone else, but there is always our next trip that will be in July. But here are some pics. Enjoy!!






1 comments:

. said...

FUN FUN FUN! I want to hold Baby KJ. Great pictures.