Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Family Fun!





My Uncle Gary and cousin Jake were in town this weekend to do some turkey hunting with all the guys here. We were all able to get together Saturday and Sunday night for dinner. We haven't seen Uncle Gary since the day of my baby shower, and I haven't seen Jake in a long time. It was so nice to see them. They all had a lot of fun hunting(that's what the men do best on my Robinson side of the fam). Chris got a turkey, and we ate it Sunday night. We had turkey nuggets...to my surprise...sooo good!!!! Kyle loved his Great Uncle Gary...he was a little scared of Jake at first, but then warmed up to him. It was also Uncle Gary's birthday, so Linda made a cake and we were all able to celebrate with him. I hope to see them more often. We love them both so much. It is always nice to spend time with family, especially those that we don't get to see that often. Thanks for coming to see all of us, we had a great time!!




0 comments: