Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!!!


An old pic of us!! Look how young!!!



Today is my brother-in-law Mike's birthday. I think he is 32, but I could be wrong. Mike has been in our family for a long time now. I think I was 12 when Tami and him started dating. Well we wanted to tell him Happy Birthday and let him know how special he is to us. Even though we barely see eachother anymore(he's probably happy about that..LOL...), Mike has been just like a big brother to me through the years. I have A LOT of memories of when I was a lot younger with him and Tami. He has always been there for me, even through my toughest times in life, always looking out for me and I wanted to tell you "Thank You for everything!". I lived with them right after their 1 year wedding anniversary and 1 great memory I have, and I'm sure he will never forget is... the great smell of instant Cream of Wheat in the morning I would make for myself. He HATED it so much!!!! When I think about that, it makes me laugh. Anyways... I hope you have a great day Mike, thanks for being the best brother-in-law anyone could ever have. I appreciate everything you have done for me!! Love You, IU!!!!!!!



5 comments:

. said...

That is so sweet. Thanks for remembering! He is 33...just a little detail though. Love the picture. Miss you! I U ! ~T

. said...

Thanks...thats cute! Fun memories. I will never forget that smell. -Mike

. said...

Ok...took another look...seriously...we were SO young. I can't beleive that. What was that for? Are we in front of the lemon tree? Hallie said "Daddy looks funny. You look so cute Mommy." Just had to share. I U !

Ash said...

You are such a good sister-in-law!!! That picture is awesome!!

. said...

Love the new background! Miss you!