Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Silly Boy!!

Just some fun and cute pics taken recently!



Kyle LOVES his little backpack. I will put it on him, and say..."ok, you going to school, by- bye!!"and he will walk away and wave bye-bye to me. It is so cute!!


Baker in training!

He is definately our little ham!


He has these foam puzzles, and one of them is a clock, he just likes to take the clock out, and put the other part over his head, and just run around with it on. I know.. he is a little dorky!!! But so dang cute!!

So this is my new wig!! After looking at these pics, I realized it wasn't on properly, so it looks really bad!! But thank you so much Mom!! I love it!!

1 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

It was so fun to see you and cute Kyle the other weekend. I cant stand how cute he is!!!
I love the new "do" - it is perfect, totally and Em look.