Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quick Trip Down South

A couple of weeks ago, Kyle and I went down south for a quick trip to see "Baby" blessed. I was so happy we were able to be there. The 1st couple of days, my mom and I drove to see Tami and the kids, they are back in Cali, and I haven't seen them in over a year. we had a great time helping her unpack in her new home. I miss them so much. We had a busy day the day of the blessing, got to see a lot of family and extended family. We had time for one more stop to see my Grandpa. He is always so happy to see Kyle. It is so nice to see that bond. It was a good trip, fast and very busy! We miss everyone so much and wish we lived closer. I just got a job, so that would have been my last trip down there for a long time. So here are some pics....



Momo!!!!
Kyle loves his cousins!!


All my little buddies, "Baby" is missing :(

Uncle Richard showing Kyle how to use his new phone

The best Mimi ever!!!



You like my new hair!!! :)


All the grandchildren!!!



Such a sweetie!!

What a beautiful family! Aunt Becky & CJ

2 comments:

. said...

It was great to see you. The kids had so much fun with Kyle. He is so CUTE!!! Thank you for helping me get things in order aruound here...you did so much.

Ash said...

SO FUN! I wish I could have come too!!!