Monday, June 15, 2009

Sac Zoo!












Connie and I took the kids to the Sacramento Zoo on Friday. It was Kyle's 1st time. The zoo is very small and not very many animals.. but I have to say for a little guy his age, and Mommy being 8 months pregnant, it was PERFECT! I was sad Tim couldn't be with us, and so was he.. But we will have lots of other trips with Daddy! Kyle loved the Monkey's, but most of all he just loved being a boy and running and climbing on things.... I love to watch him explore his surroundings, he gets so happy to just...BE....himself, and that makes me happy. He also loved the Train ride we took. Here's some pics of our day!!

2 comments:

Ash said...

How fun! Kyle is such a cute little boy! I love seeing new pictures of him. He is getting so big!

. said...

I love the zoo...especially the SMALL ones. Kyle is such a cutie...is he ready to share the spotlight?!?!?!