Friday, June 5, 2009

Very Quick Trip Down South










My sister Tami was so kind to give us her crib and dresser for new baby Kody, so we came down for 2 days to come pick it up... We were able to spend a little time with my family, Tim's sister's family, and see Marissa really quickly. We had a good time. We miss everyone so much. Tim was actually able to come with Kyle and I this time, so that was really nice for me to have him with me. We went swimming with Little Lily.. Oh my goodness, what a cutie pie!! Did a little shopping with Mimi and Aunt Becky and CJ. Tim couldn't resist putting his cowboy hat on CJ, and he looked so adorable in it... SO thank you Tami and Marissa for the baby stuff, we appreciate it so much!! We will see all of you again after Kenny is here probably sometime in August!!

1 comments:

. said...

Wish we could have seen you...for sure next time with baby Kody! So happy someone we love gets the crib and dresser. I want to see pictures of that when all set up with sheets and stuff.