Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another Park Day!!

I have found that February and March are seriously the best months to take the kids to the parks. So we go a lot. Kenny is learning to love the swings.. but he is still unsure about them. Kyle is having a blast. It is so much fun to watch him explore and learn how to climb the structures all by himslef.. and love the slides.. and swing.. and ride his bike or scooter(whichever one we bring that day). I am so proud of him.. and he is getting so big so fast.. I just can't believe he will be 3 this year. He loves having fun outside.. so I try to take him to the parks as much as possible. We always come with a picnice and my boys and I eat lunch together on a blanket in the park. I love it.. some of most special memories with my children. There is nothing like the feeling of watching your children just be happy and having fun being a child. I always have fun at the park with them.

My little men!!


Such a good big brother. He was loving helping me push Kenny.
Do they get any cuter???? I don't think so!!!!
I love this pic.. just the way Kyle is squatting staring at Kenny.
Kenny just hanging out!!

0 comments: