Saturday, July 10, 2010

Valentine's Day!!!

Kyle was not having a good "Love Day" at all. He did not get that on Valentine's Day you are supposed to be happy and full of love.. It was anything but that for this little guy... Mommy made Heart spahed chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. Kyle loved them.


Look at that adorable round face... I just want to eat it!!!

These are Cake Pops. I had found this website... Bakerella.com, and I had to try and make them. They are so good.. just baked cake mixed with cream cheese frosting. I made them for Aunt Connie's classroom Valentine's party. I also made another recipe from that website.. Oreo truffles.... Oh my goodness... TO DIE FOR!!!!!
So for a couple years now.. I have been searching the web for some kind of Valentine's Day bag/pouch thing.. and I wanted them to hang on the Kitchen chairs.. Could not find what I was exactly looking for. The the week before Valentine's Day.. I received a package in the mail from my mom. These were in there. She had sewn them up that week for me for the boys. They are perfect!!! I absolutely love them.. and what makes it the best thing ever is.. my mom made them.. Very special to me.. Now my boys have Christmas stockings, and Valentine's pouches made special for them by thier Mimi. Every year my mom made Valentine's Day special.. we always woke up to some cute special gift from her, so I want to continue the tradition with my boys.

0 comments: