Friday, August 20, 2010

Easter Dinner!!

Everyone came to our house for Easter Dinner this year. I had fun decorating and getting everything planned. Weather definately did not work with us this year. It poured rain the whole day. The kids were all dressed cute.. but I decided to just embrace the moment and make memories of our rainy Easter. We barbecued in our garage, let the kids ride thier bike and scooter in the front yard, and of course still had the Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard..We were not going to let the rain win. It was so much fun for Tim and I. Kyle had an absolute blast!!! We had a ton of food... and just hung out together. It was indeed a very memorable Easter for me. I will never forget this year!!


I can never miss a picture of Aunt Linda with the boys!!
These are the Cake Pops I made...
...and these are the Oreo Truffles I made.. Soo Good!!!!


Daps Brady!!!!
Of course.. Can't miss a photo op with a Ford poster on Easter.. right??!!
My beautiful Family!!! I am one lucky lady!!!



Little Cheeseball!!!
Too Cute!!!!
THUMBIES!!!!!!!!







Love this picture!!!! Just a little boy playing in the rain having fun!!


Look at all of the Eggs I found Mommy!!!


Uncle Randy and Kenny were so tired!!!!




0 comments: