Saturday, August 21, 2010

Easter Morning!!!

YES!! Kyle is wearing his Christmas JJ's!!!! I can't even believe it.. and it is something I didn't even notice until after the fact looking back at the pictures once Easter was all over. Too funny :). So the night before we let Kyle choose where to put the carrots for the Easter Bunny. He chose to throw them onto the floor. He woke up so excited to see what the Easter Bunny had brought for him and his little brother. Baskets full of goodies.. and candy!! This was Kenny's 1st Easter, so he got his 1st year plush Easter Bunny. He had his first taste of a Peep.. and oh my goodness.. he devoured them. We had a great morning with the boys.. and they loved all the goodies.

These carrots are as big as I am!!!
This is where I want to put them Mommy!!!

This is for me Mommy???!!!!
This is so exciting!!! I can hardly take it!!!!





1st taste of Peeps...

Look Mommy & Daddy!!!! I LOVE these things!!!!

0 comments: