Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Down South Again!!

Kyle and I went to SoCal again for a few days to meet the new babies! We had a really good time... Little CJ is so precious and tiny!! And S.R. is so beautiful and sweet. Kyle loved them! It was nice to be able to see them while they are both so little. It is so hard to remember Kyle being that little and it has only been 1 year. We were able to go see the Moore family too. We love them so much. Karson and KK just adore Kyle and are sooo good with him. It is really sweet to watch the kids that I was a nanny to for so long, now play and love my child the way I love them. Kylie and I went to Ruby's for lunch. When she was little it was her favorite place to go, so I thought I would go down memory lane seeing that she is now 14 years old!! When I first started watching her, she was only 4 1/2. It is crazy how fast time goes by. The Moore family has always been so special to me, and I am so glad that my little man is now getting to know them and love them as much as I have always loved them!! We also went to see Great-Grandpa & Grandma, as always, Kyle loved seeing them. Also, Ashley came to my mom's house and took AWESOME pics of Kyle for his 1st Birthday. I don't have them yet... But you will see soon.... I can't wait to see them!! Thank you Ash so much.. You are the best!!! Kyle also got to go to the beach for the first time and he LOVED it!! We only played in the sand for a minute, but it was adorable to watch him play. The day we left happened to be my Dad's 58th Birthday, so I made him a little cake to celebrate. I had a great time, and miss everyone already!!


Karson & KK never wanted to put him down!
The Moore family.. Kylie was out with friends..



Little Cj.... Ash's son Oz, Kyle had a blast!

Great-Grandpa with his 2 new great-grandchildren...









Richard was in a dance show that we went to see.

Kyle and Papa just hanging out reading the paper!

0 comments: