Sunday, August 31, 2008

My 28th Birthday!






It was my birthday on Friday, so last night my family had a birthday dinner for me. Tim got me a 1 hour massage that I cannot wait to use!!!! Yesterday Khrissy and Ciarra came and kidnapped me and took me to get a pedicure. Oh my goodness, it has been so long... I haven't had one since my baby shower. How sad.. I know... I used to get them every month... Well that was very nice, I loved it!! Randy and Linda got me an awesome necklace that has my initial on it and it is really pretty. Connie made me a DELICIOUS chocolate fudge cake. Thank you everyone!! I had a lot of fun.. We played Guesstures, and of course the guys won again... I guess men are just better at that kind of stuff... I was also so happy because my Uncle Gary was there too. Randy and him are going hunting this week, so he made my birthday that much more special. I love you all, and thank you to everyone that called, I know I didn't answer the phone all day, I was so tired... Sorry... :) But I appreciated all of the calls and thoughts so much!!!!! All in all I had a really good day!!

4 comments:

. said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wish I was there for the celebration. Love the headbands...love your new background. LOVE YOU! I U ! HAPPY day to you :)

Ash said...

Happy birthday EM!!! Love you!! I go back to FLorida on Thursday and then I'm going to do ALL your cute pictures! Sorry it has taken a while! But they will be cute!~

Feather Fam. said...

Looks like you had so much fun with soooooo many people! We are on count down till the big 3-0!!! ahhhhhh!

Russell and Trish said...

Hey Girlie- Happy late Birthday!! It looks like you had a lot of fun. So we finally have a blog.. it will be easier to stay in touch this way versus emailing ;) Keep posting pictures of that little Kyle..he is so dang cute!!