Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Future of Ford!!!



Tim had more training the last 2 days in Pleasanton, and he asked Kyle and I to come with him, so we decided last minute Monday night to pack it all up and head out with him. Kyle and I hung out at the hotel, while Tim went to class. We went swimming, and Kyle loved it. I had a pretty good time too, having a little break from my day to day stuff. Then yesterday while we were waiting for Tim to finish his test(which he passed), I couldn't pass up the most perfect picture(at least for our family). Maybe Kyle will follow in his Daddy's footsteps, maybe not. If he does, I'm sure he will be just as amazing as his daddy is as a Ford Technician. Tim makes me so proud everyday. He may not want to get up and go to work, but he does everyday, regardless of how he feels, even if he is sick, he still goes and never complains. He is going to be a great example to our son, and I am so blessed that I have such a hard working husband. Thanks honey..You are truely the best in my eyes!!! We love you!!!

0 comments: