Monday, September 8, 2008

Pics of our 1 Year Old!!!

So, when I was down south this last time to see the adorable new babies, Ashley was also in town. She has become a really good photographer, and I asked if she could come take pictures of Kyle. Of course being the extremely kind and generous person she is, she said yes. I was so excited. She just sent me some of the pictures, and they are amazing!!! I love them!!! I thought I would share them! Again thank you so much Ash, I really appreciate it and you did a great job!


Watch out Abercrombie!!! Your future model! :)






Can you say Little Richard??!!!


Our handsome little man!!!!


These 2 are my FAVORITE!!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! He is too adorable. I LOVE the hair too! You should get him into modeling!!
Lisa

Russell and Trish said...

Oh my gosh, Em...he is so cute!! I can't even handle it. I just want to eat him. Ashley did a very good job. He is so handsom. Watch out world.. he's a looker!

. said...

Such a cutie. We all love Kyle down here at the border. Yes...he looks like Richie Rich. Wonderful FIRST YEAR pictures!

Great job Ash!

Ash said...

HE is so cute! It is easy to take pictures of him! I'm just glad you like them! It was so fun to see you and meet Kyle finally! I think he and Oz should be best friends!!! Hopefully I'll see you again soon!

Ash said...

My favorite of all the pictures of him is the one of him sitting on the chair with his legs spread apart! I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man! I love those 2 front teeth, and that fantastic hair! (I'm hoping Jason will get hair & teeth some day!) I know it is sad to see them grow up way too fast - I always wish for "just a little bit longer!" But, I can tell you that it just gets better and more fun as it goes! Justin will be 8 in Dec, and he makes me smile every day! Love you guys!!