Monday, July 7, 2008

Another trip to Socal!

So Kyle and I went down South again.. for 2 weeks... It was fun.. but maybe a little too long. The main reason for going.. was for my 2 sister-in-laws baby showers. My brother's Shane and Chris are having thier 1st babies in August. Shane and Alisa are having a girl, and Chris and Becky are having a boy. Very exciting! So it was nice to see all of those that we were able to see. We went to my grandparents house, my good friends Doug and Marissa's and my other good friend Danielle's. We also went to Tim's sister MaryBeth's house. We miss everyone already!! I took over 400 pictures!!! Can't post all of them.. but here are some.... I might have to do more than one post!!! So maybe these are for the 1st week.

Kyle LOVES his Papa!!!



Uncle Shane!!! Yay!!!

Papa and Kyle just hanging out!!!

1st time in the pool!!! He loved it!!

Shane really is happy.. It's rare to see him smiling in pics!!

Aunt Kristy!!!! It was so nice to see her!!

Gotta love the Nakey pics!!!

0 comments: