Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ciarra's 13th Birthday!

Ciarra turned 13 years old this weekend, and she had asked me to make the cake for her. I was so honored to do so! My mom sends me cute cake and cupcake ideas all the time from her "home" magazines because she knows I enjoy baking and decorating, and she had sent a "Flip-Flop" cake idea, and I thought it would be perfect for Ciarra. So I tried it. Ciarra came over all day and helped. The colors didn't turn out as well as we had hoped, but still cute. The sand is crushed up graham crakers, and the water is sugar and water boiled to make candy. We had fun, and she had a great birthday!!







4 comments:

. said...

GREAT cake! You are SO awesome at that! Butter's b-day is next??? Then Rustie???

I U !

Feather Fam. said...

That might be my fav so far (although I know I havent seen very many of your master pieces). I gotta get you down here one of these times for the twins bday!!!

Ash said...

That is such a cool cake!!! Em, I am impressed!! Why is she blowing out candles on a different one though???

Still love it and love you!

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

Em that is too cute! Where did all this baking talent come from? I dont remember you offering those talents to me! Haha