Monday, July 7, 2008

June Pics!

Ok... So it's been a month since I've posted anything... so I thought I would just post some more pics. June wasn't a very active month. Hung out at the Beymer's a lot. Kyle got to ride Ciarra's horse with her. The Beymer family has A LOT of pets... Horses, Pigs, Chickens, Dogs, Cats and maybe some more... and Kyle loves them all... He likes to crawl after the dogs and pull thier tails if he can get to them fast enough. Any day spent at the Beymer's is fun! We all love going over there... Oh yah.. and Tim's mom had given us a bath robe for Kyle, and we finally put him in it.. Our little sexy man!!!!






It was also Father's Day. Tim took us to the spot where he goes fishing. It is called the Gold Fields... It was actually really awesome. So quiet and serene. I can't wait to go with just Tim, and lay back and enjoy the peacefulness. Khrissy, Brady and Ciarra came with us, we had a really good time. We put our feet in the water, and wanted to jump; in so bad, but we didn't come prepared. Anyways... I think Tim had a pretty good 1st father's day. The night before we all got together for dinner. I made the main dish... Poppyseed Chicken.. and everyone loved it, so that made me feel good.. It's kind of a joke up here that I don't know how to cook... so I am trying to redeem myself.

0 comments: