Friday, July 11, 2008

Yuba River

Well, it's not Havasu... but it was still a lot of fun, quite possibly much better to me at least due to it's close proximity!! We went about 10 miles away.. and just played in the water... Again the water was a little too cold for Kyle.. but he enjoyed just sitting in my lap in the water eating his watermelon. He also really enjoyed just being a boy, getting dirty playing in the sand. Those of you who know me...know... I HATE sand and dirt. So needless to say I had a hard time even letting him sit in it. I guess I better get used to it. We all had a great time, just hanging out. There is a rope swing, so that was fun to jump off...the current is so strong, so it was a little hard to get to it. Anyways.. I look forward to more days like this in our future. I am realizing that it is really nice to live somewhere, where there is SO much outdoor stuff to do so close.






3 comments:

. said...

FUN FUN FUN! So cute in the water. We want to come play!

Feather Fam. said...

Ya...you better get use to that sand and dirt! Soon you will find it in places and have no idea how it even got there! Or you will go to a park and Kyle will find the only muddy part and sit right in it!!! Boys will be boys!

Ash said...

Oh FUN!!! It makes me miss the river!